Do you need a venue to host a meeting or conference, run a sports club or evening class?
The Castle School has a variety of venues to suit all sorts of needs. These include:-
- A Conference Room for business meetings or conferences, able to seat up to 15 people. The room comes fully equipped with presentation facilities, and a kitchen nearby.
- The Main Hall with staging, which can seat up to 250 – 300 people, as well as a Drama Hall, capable of seating up to 270.
- An all weather Astro-turf Pitch, suitable for a variety of sports, including Football and Hockey.
- New Sports Hall, suitable for Indoor Cricket, 5-a-side Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, etc.
- Dance Studio, situated within the New Sports Hall, which is suitable for both dance and exercise classes.
- Other indoor sporting venues situated in the Main School, include the Old Sports Hall and the Gym.
Details of hire costs can be found below;
To check availability and book any facilities please contact the Lettings Co-ordinator on (01454) 862145, Monday to Friday from 9.00 am – 2.00 pm, or alternatively e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to view Charges for Hire of School Premises
Click to view Charges of All Weather Sports Pitch