Do you need a venue to host a meeting or conference, run a sports club or evening class?
Or looking to hold a weekend party, hold a performance, language lesson or just to play sports? We have availability on Saturday afternoon’s and Sundays.
The Castle School has a variety of venues to suit all sorts of needs. These include:-
- A Conference Room for business meetings or conferences, able to seat up to 15 people. The room comes fully equipped with presentation facilities, and a kitchen nearby.
- The Main Hall with staging, which can seat up to 250 – 300 people, as well as a Drama Hall, capable of seating up to 270.
- An all weather Astro-turf Pitch, suitable for a variety of sports, including Football and Hockey.
- New Sports Hall, suitable for Indoor Cricket, 5-a-side Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, etc.
- Dance Studio, situated within the New Sports Hall, which is suitable for both dance and exercise classes.
- Other indoor sporting venues situated in the Main School, include the Old Sports Hall and the Gym.
Details of hire costs can be found below;
To check availability and book any facilities please contact the Lettings Co-ordinator on 01454 862145 between 8am – 4:30pm Monday - Thursday and by 4pm on Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If already have a booking and need to contact someone out of my working hours please contact Bill on 07792058063.
ALL NEW BOOKINGS WILL NEED TO CONTACT 01454 862145 IN THE WORKING HOURS.
Click to view Charges for Hire of School Premises
Click to view Charges of All Weather Sports Pitch
The Castle School sets aside money each year into a sinking fund to pay for refurbishment of the sports hall and astroturf. The amount in the sinking fund stands at £147,000.