Do you need a venue to host a meeting or conference, run a sports club or evening class?
Or looking to hold a weekend party, hold a performance, language lesson or just to play sports? We have availability on Saturday afternoon’s and Sundays.
The Castle School has a variety of venues to suit all sorts of needs. These include:
A Conference Room for business meetings or conferences, able to seat up to 15 people. The room comes fully equipped with presentation facilities, and a kitchen nearby.
- The Main Hall with staging, which can seat up to 250 – 300 people, as well as a Drama Hall, capable of seating up to 270.
- An all weather Astro-turf Pitch, suitable for a variety of sports, including Football and Hockey.
- New Sports Hall, suitable for Indoor Cricket, 5-a-side Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, etc.
- Dance Studio, situated within the New Sports Hall, which is suitable for both dance and exercise classes.
- Other indoor sporting venues situated in the Main School, include the Old Sports Hall and the Gym.
Details of hire costs can be found below;
To check availability and book any facilities please contact the Lettings Co-ordinator on 01454 862145 between 8am – 4:30pm Monday - Thursday and by 4pm on Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL NEW BOOKINGS WILL NEED TO CONTACT 01454 862145 IN THE WORKING HOURS.
The Castle School sets aside money each year into a sinking fund to pay for refurbishment of the sports hall and astroturf. The amount in the sinking fund stands at £147,000.